Recruitment, Adhoc Finance Staff at Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte is currently needed, Qualified persons can now Apply for a Position.
Heartland Alliance International in Nigeria works at the intersection of health and human rights, to provide HIV prevention and human rights protection services to most at-risk populations (MARPs), by sensitizing and building grassroots support organizations in the country.
Job Title: Adhoc Finance Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
To scan all Finance documents and file accordingly.
Assist with other clerical duties in the Finance Unit such as photocopying, printing, and filing of documents and relevant correspondence appropriately in their individual folders.
Assist with any other duties as required by the Finance Unit.
Education and/or Experience
Your Employer will be needing the below Education Qualifications or Experience:
- OND/HND in relevant field.
- Experience working in a finance department or setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments, seeking approval as appropriate.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent use of a computer and Microsoft applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.