Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA
The Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships has been provided by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities in the USA, and it is currently open for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The Hispanic Association Of Colleges is a non-profit organization, founded in 1986 by a group of different universities of more than 500 universities in the United States, Spain, Latin America, Puerto Rico, all are full members of this organization.
The HACU is a very generous company-paid benefits plan. The HACU believes in equal opportunity for all.
Apply Before The Scholarship Deadline:
3rd December, 2021
The Scholarship offers any courses for graduate and undergraduate level program
Criteria for Eligibility:
- The Candidate must be a first generation college student
- The candidate must be enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum of 6 semester hours)
- The candidate must be U.S Citizen or a permanent resident of the United State
List Of Supporting Documents Needed:
- 500 word essay (Explaining why you were motivated to apply for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship Award)
Entry Requirements Expected:
- All aspiring candidate must have 2.5 GPA or Above
- All applicants must have an English Language skills
Scholarship Benefits Awarded:
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will be providing an amount range of $2,250 for each qualified student for the academic year 2021-2022
Scholarship Application Procedures:
All aspiring students are advised to apply via the Online Application Form.