Farm Konnect is recruiting Candidates for the position of Cooperative Collector, qualified candidates can now apply.
Farmkonnect is into large scale farming, the company was established in 1994 with the head office I’m Ibadan, Oyo State and branch offices in Lagos, Kwara, Imo, and Ghana. They are into leafy and non-leafy vegetables, poultry, fishery, snail-farming, potatoes, mushrooms, insect-farming, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooperative Collector
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Cooperative Collector is an affiliate employee of AFIDE, FarmKonnect Nigeria. A CC is to canvass, onboard and collect from subscribers on daily basis for a stipulated subscribed package and its tenure. CCs are to onboard a minimum of 100 subscribers and once the milestone is achieved, CCs may stop onboarding and focus fully on collecting on daily basis from their 100 subscribers.
- The stipend (preferably called salary) is up to #70, 000 and above (Seventy Thousand Naira), note that salary payment is based on CC’s monthly performance hence, CCs are advised to perform at maximum length in other to qualify for adequate payment.
- The work activities of CCs shall be supervised, monitored and overseen by a Local Cooperative Partner (LCP) either an assigned LCP or the LCP that employed the particular CC for maximum effectiveness.
- CCs can either apply directly or get employed by a LCP. On entry level for documentation, a CC shall fill KYS form (Know Your Staff Form), Guarantor’s Form for an individual to stand as a guarantee for credibility sake). Kindly note that the documentation process is compulsory and key to employment.
- CCs shall get 2 branded AFIDE FarmKonnect Shirts, a soft/hard copy of Engagement Form, Manual Log cards for subscribers’ & Identity Card.
- To market and spread AFIDE benefits.
- To canvass and onboard subscribers.
- To collect on a daily basis from subscribers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Salary: N70,000– N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should:
Click here to apply Lagos Candidates)
Click here to apply (Oyo Candidates)
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021
Follow the Notes below carefully for a full detailed information on the job offer:
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview