The Fully Funded Scholarships has been offered by Yale University which are currently for the academic year 2022-2023, all international and domestic (U.S Citizens) can apply to this scholarship opportunity.
The University is ready to provide and support students from around the world with a scholarship award worth of $70,000 per year. This Scholarship opportunity is therefore offered to undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students.
Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
The Yale University is the third oldest Universities which is located in New Haven, Connecticut, USA. It was founded in 1701, which has presently has been ranked 15th in the World by top Universities and because of the university’s prestige and drive for excellence, it has also been ranked 3rd in the U.S by the U.S News.
The University is well known for providing Scholarships, Awards, Financial aid to undergraduate, masters and PhD level students, giving them an opportunity to further their career and become relevant in life.
If you are a student in any part of the world whom wishes to further their academic career through scholarship opportunities, then you can go ahead and apply for this scholarship opportunity, and for all domestic student i.e. U.S Citizens who are also interested can apply
Official Language Requirements:
All aspiring students seeking for this opportunity whom English is not their first language or mother tongue needs to provide the following English language Proficiency test results:
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson test score of 70 or higher
- TOEFL scores (at least 100 on the internet-based, 600 on the paper-based, and 250 on the computer-based)
Criteria For Eligibility:
All students must meet to the following criteria in other to be eligible for this program:
- All aspiring students should ensure they have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver
- Students must make sure that their family income falls within the income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- All Student must make sure he/she lives in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or homeless
- All Student will be required to provide a supporting statement from a school official, colleges access counselor, financial aid officer or a community leader
Scholarship Benefits Awarded:
All students are advised to go through all benefits carefully, to understand properly the benefits they should be expecting from this program:
- The University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family of the student in question
- All aspiring students whose parents are earning less than $65,000 per year, are not going to pay anything, the university is ready to cover your tuition fee, room, and board for all your academic session
- The average need-based scholarships provided by the University is $50,000 they offer up to a $70,000 scholarships to sponsor students education around the world
Scholarship Application Procedures:
- All aspiring candidates who are interested for this scholarship opportunity must take the admission in the University, follow carefully the application procedures and fill in required details.
- all domestic and international students whom have successfully apply to this scholarship and have all the complete requirements will definitely be considered.