- Company: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Nigeria
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s driving monetary organizations, with activities in 19 African nations and 3 worldwide monetary focuses: London, Paris and New York. From a solitary country association established in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has developed to turn into a container African supplier of monetary administrations with more than 11 million clients, through near 1000 business workplaces and contact focuses internationally.
Job Title: Head, Experience Design & Innovation
- Develop and deploy systematic actioning on customer experience insights by cross-functional representatives, to prevent recurrence of issues and to create new mutual value associated with key drivers of customer lifetime value.
- Provide oversight into the various CX improvement initiatives and provide guidance and prioritization through the platform of the governance structure
- Provide oversight to ensure cross-functional teams work together and share responsibilities for improvement
- Monitor progress of the initiatives towards meeting business objectives and desired outcomes based on agreed preventive and corrective actions to be taken
- Provision of regular updates on process change
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Development and delivery of a comprehensive CX Improvement Programme, which could include customer service, infrastructure and process change.
Minimum Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience
Insight orientated understanding of complex data trends and using these to inform CX improvement & innovation.
Talent to communicate both verbal and written with technical and non-technical audiences alike
Outstanding customer and people relationship skills
Good use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
Result and action-oriented
Action driven focused on making all Customer Team initiatives practical for the front-line and driving these to successful conclusions
Application Closing Date