I.T Product Analyst at the Concept Grouap The Concept Group is a holding organization for organizations set up in 1992. Auxiliaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire IT Product Analyst. The ideal candidate will conduct Market Research in relation to products and products performance.
You will work with the Research and Development teams to deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) to meet market need.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationship between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new / upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s / he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behaviour.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos,manuals, training guides etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years quality experience in a similar role.
- Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.
Up to 6million Naira / year.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.