The Locklizard Information Security Scholarship Awards is open for all talented international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Locklizard was founded in the year 2004, it is a British software business school which basically specializes mainly in PDF Documents, eBooks, and USB Flash Drive with a great importance on the delivery of systems that are very easy for the modern people.
Locklizard Information Security Scholarship Awards
The Grant at Locklizard has been open mainly only for students from the USA who should have a very good academic standings at an accredited 2 year or 4 year college or university. All interested students from the USA should make sure they have applied on or before 31st December, 2021.
The Locklizard program basically offers departments in Rights Management, Cryptography, and Information Security
Criteria For Eligibility:
- All aspiring applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent legal residents of the United States
- The Scholarship Award is also open to the current full-time students
- There is only one entry per applicant required
- All aspiring applicants must be enrolled during the 2021-2022 academic year on a full time basis and with a good academic standing
List Of Supporting Documents:
Essay (on the topic: “Which technical information security measures are available and appropriate to allow people selling documents)
Official Admission Requirements:
All aspiring applicants must hold a previous degree certificate of previous college or university they must have attended before applying to Locklizard
Language Requirements Needed:
All candidates must prove their proficiency of writing and speaking in English Language
Scholarship Benefits Awarded:
Only 2 lucky qualified student will be given $750 each towards their higher education costs
Scholarship Application Procedures:
- For aspiring student to be eligible for this scholarship award program, they must write an essay between 1200 and 1500 words in length on the Topic mentioned above
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to include your Full Names, Postal Address, Academic Institution, and Course