Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Application Forms now Available to Apply.
Nigeria Police recruitment application form 2021
Interested persons should read the Requirements carefully and Apply.
Nigeria Police recruitment guide and registration form online. Get NPF application and available jobs news.
Nigeria Police Recruitment and Job History
Full Name: Nigeria Police Force
Official Website: www.npf.gov.ng
Motto: Police is your friend
WARNING: Do not Pay any Individual or Officer to secure NPF recruitment for you. Once there are available slots, you will get updates here or on www.policerecruitment.ng
Is the Nigerian Police Form Out?
Application Into The Nigeria Police Force (CONSTABLES) 2021 screening is ongoing.
The Nigerian Police force application form and registrations details are ongoing for all interested candidates.
Nigeria Police Career Guide
Before applying for NPF recruitment, you need to be familiar with a few things the Agency entails.
- The core value of the Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the of the Nigerian people which could in turn affect the economy positively.
- It is the duty of the NPF to partner and works hand in hand with other agencies of the state in gathering and sharing information to better secure the people in every state.
- The Nigeria Police Force from inception has been building a people-first mentality in the mindset of its staff and the general public at large, as such the Motto: Police in your friend.
- This should be your watch word when applying for NPF recruitment [wp-dt-year].
- It has also been ensured by the Nigerian Police that no life is more important than the other, no individual is above the law and every member of the public has an opinion and a right to equality in the eyes of the law.
Available Nigeria Police Jobs
The available vacancies for the Nigeria Police Recruitment during the last exercise include the following:
- Nigeria Police Constable
- To apply for Constable in the ongoing NPF recruitment exercise, interested applicants must have five O’Level credits including English and Mathematics (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
- It must be less than two sittings.
- Nigeria Police Cadet Inspectors
- All applications for Police Cadet Inspectors in the ongoing NPF recruitment, applicants must possess five o’level credits with English and Mathematics (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Must possess a National Diploma certificate (ND) National Certificate of Education (NCE) or equivalent.
- A Level (Advanced Level certificate) is accepted also.
- All those that apply for the Police Cadet recruitment are to constantly check the email address that they provided during registration for updates.
- You will be contacted directly and you are not required to pay any individual for Police cadet jobs in Nigeria.
- Nigeria Police ASP Cadet
- All candidates applying for the ASP Cadet in this NPF recruitment must have a Degree certificate from a recognize university or possess a HND (Higher National Diploma) certificate from a recognized polytechnic.
Nigeria Police Recruit
All applications for Police Recruit must possess minimum of 5 o’level credits with English and Mathematics (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)
NPF Job Requirements
- Venturing into the Nigeria Police Force recruitment exercise, you need to be quite familiar with the ethics and requirements of the Police Force.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- At least 5 WAEC/SSCE credits in not more than two sitting and must include English and Maths
- Applicants must be between 17-25yrs old
- Female Applicants must not be Pregnant as at the time of Registration
- Birth certificate
- WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB results
- OND/NCE certificate
- Local Government of origin certificate
- First School leaving certificate
- Degree/HND certificate
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Jobs
Applying for NPF recruitment can be done all by yourself depending on how familiar you are with the internet.
Below, we have outlined some basic steps and guide on applying right from your device or laptop.
Visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal on https://www.npf.gov.ng/
Fill in the details requested to create an account
Hit the Create Account Button
NOTE: You must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to apply and you must provide valid identification of your citizenship.
How do I Get the Nigeria Police Form?
You can download the Nigeria Police form on the official website of the force
You are to fill your form using the official webpage of the Nigeria Police located at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Your details are to be intact and accurate.
Avoid putting false information, anyone caught with false information or documents will be prosecuted by the Nigeria Police Force.
Please, ensure you have a valid phone number and e-mail address as successful applicants will be contacted via phone or e-mail.
Remember, the NPF Recruitment [wp-dt-year] will see the addition of over 200,000 new police officers into the Nigeria Police.
Nigeria Police Salary Scale Review
How much does a Nigerian Police earn differs. A Police Recruit can earn up to N120,000 annually (N10,000 per month) while a Police Constable or Corporal could rack up to N500,000 annually.
A Police Sergeant could earn up to N60,000 per month which sums up to about N720,000 per year.
There are a whole lot of factors that could sum up the total package of an officer of the Nigeria Police Force.
NOTE: Application is free of charge. You are not expected to pay any money whatsoever to any bank or anyone. It is totally free.