NPS Buyer – Supply at Reckitt Benckiser (RB) – 2021 Jobs
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NPS Buyer – Supply
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
To support the factory in all purchasing activities as relates to Non-Production spend and Capital expenditures with minimal loss to factory operations.
- Fulfilling all procurement requests from stakeholders in line with RB purchasing policies
- Validate and maintain a healthy list of competent vendors for purchasing activities and drive competitiveness
- Provide market information for stakeholders and budget management
- Own the purchase to pay process and drive compliance with approval matrix and cost allocation
- Ensure adherence to RB purchasing policies and SOP
Essential Job Responsibilities
Represent Procurement in all Non-production spend related activities and maintain good customer service for external and internal stakeholders.
Application Closing Date