Point Park University Freshman Scholarship Awards
All international students are invited to the Point Park University Freshman Scholarship Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The opportunity is open to full-time international freshman students who are willing to study an undergraduate program at the University.
The point Park University was founded in 1933, it was then a small business training college. This University is currently excellent because it allows her student are participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities while still in school. They provide excellent academic as well as a professional opportunities to all her students across the country whom are studying at the University.
All international students are eligible
They offer wide range of courses in an undergraduate level degree
Criteria For Eligibility:
- All aspiring applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshman
- All aspiring students must be based on a high school GPA
- All aspiring applicants must meet the University’s standard academic progress policy
List of Supporting Documents:
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Pre-qualification degree
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
- Copy of passport
Admission Requirements Needed:
- All aspiring applicants with high school diploma, and was a able to meet up to the requirements will definitely be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University
Language Requirements Expected:
Scholarship Benefits to be Expected:
The Point Park University provides an award amount ranging from $12,000 to $22,000 to all the successful candidates for the undergraduate study
Scholarship Application Procedures:
All aspiring candidates who are interested in this opportunity will have to book for a place in an undergraduate degree program at Point Park University