Process Engineer (Automation & Control Systems) at Aquada Development Corporation
Aquada Development Corporation operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production.
Company: Aquada Development Corporation
State: Abia Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer (Automation & Control Systems)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Qualification
- This role could be for a mechanical engineer, systems engineer, chemical engineer, electrical engineer, computer engineer, or any other discipline familiar with the deployment and support of automation and control systems.
- Minimum of HND.
- Minimum of 2 years experience or training in the programming and deployment of control and automation systems.
- Must have training in, and/or experience with, process control and/or process instrumentation systems.
- Must have any experience or training in ladder logic programming or similar application development environments for industrial control applications.
- Experience programming in Python would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly desirable to have experience developing applications for Android devices.
- Highly desirable to have some working experience with a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Uno, GPIB, or other A/D board or device.
- Any experience in robotics or robotic applications would be a definite advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
Method Of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.