Projects Administrator at Sundry Foods Limited
Sundry Foods Limited is food services company in Nigeria and have been in business since 2004. What started as a simple need to make great-tasting, healthy food accessible to all who want it at a price they can afford, has today grown to close to a 100 branches of food service brands across the country and still growing.
This consistent growth, a result of our continuous effort to be better always both towards our customers and staff, has earned us a right of place as a leader in Nigeria’s food industry. Our mantra: Better Food, Better Service, Better People”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Administrator will be responsible for coordinating all planning, control, documentation, negotiations, and administration for construction projects end-to-end while ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions. The role holder will:
- Establish and update records of all correspondence related to all new projects’ contracts activity.
- Establish and maintain contract records; property rental/purchase and equipment purchase agreements and ensures compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitor compliance of contract requirements ensuring all conditions are satisfied before approval of the final invoice.
- Initiate and/or conduct meetings with contractors concerning contractual problems as requested by Construction Project Manager.
- Negotiates and interprets building designs and construction contracts.
- Compile and prepare project contract bid documents
- Monitor/Follow up on fitouts for buildings till facility is finished and occupied.
- Monitor/Expedite equipment’s’ purchase and installations for new projects.
Your Qualifications needs to meet with the below options
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil / Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying and related course with a minimum of second class lower
Without skills, there will be no need for an employment, skills is the backbone of any company, the below skills is a necessary requirement for this job offer
CAD, Document Control, Project Management Skills
At least 4 years’ experience in Building construction as a Project Architect, Quantity Surveyor or Structural Engineer
Candidate with experience in Contracts Administration and Document Control is preferred
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.