Latest Job to Apply, Radio Frequency Planning & Optimization Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Frequency Planning & Optimization Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head, Project
- Support LTE RF Optimization effort for various projects
- Perform monitoring and analysis of network key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with the operations team to troubleshoot RF problems
- Ensure desired RF objectives as per project plans.
- Perform RF Network Planning, suggest and implement field tuning and perform node reviews/audits
- Guide field teams for data collection and accurate implementation of RF parameters
- Improves network processes and tools to ensure continuous monitoring of equipment and links
- Reduce customer complaints by providing optimized and cost-effective solutions.
- Post-process drive data and recommend necessary actions to fix issues.
- Prepare technical reports for the performance of base station/cluster
- The candidate will support the Network team for effective operations of Radio Network to ensure network performance is of the highest quality that meets business objectives.
HND / B.E / B. TECH in Electronics and Telecom/Electrical
The candidate should have a total relevant work experience of more than 5 years and should have worked in a 4G LTE & VoLTE environment.
The candidate should demonstrate technical and troubleshooting skills with a customer focus.
The candidate’s background shall include experience and skills in radio network RF planning and optimization, focused on the enhancement of existing Networks and Services aimed at improving the Customer Experience.
The candidate shall be proficient in Network & Service Architectures of the radio networks.
The candidate should bring strong knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Radio Network Optimization
- RF Planning
- LTE RAN Air Interface – RAN Protocols and Procedures
- LTE Radio Network and Service KPI
- Cell/cluster performance analysis and field implementation
- Mapping Tools and Data Formats (MapInfo, Google Earth)
- Tools such as U2000, TEMS, NEMO, ActiX, Atoll
- Planning and organizational Skills.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.