University Of Houston-Clear Lake International Scholarships
The Houston-Clear Lake Scholarship program aims to support student whom are willing to apply for graduate and undergraduate level programs at Houston Clear-Lake.
The Houston Clear-Lake University was founded in 1971 with branches in Pearland and Texas Medical Center. The University offers 97 degree programs, 46 Bachelor programs, 48 Bachelor Programs, and 3 Doctoral Programs.
The Teachers at UHCL strives to provide a high quality graduate and undergraduate study programs that helps student to thrive in a competitive workplace and to make very meaningful contributions to their communities.
Apply Before the Scholarship Deadline:
1st November, 2021
All Nationals are eligible
The Scholarship opportunity will be awarded in any subjects offered by the University
Criteria For Eligibility:
- Applicants must have UHCL identification number
- Applicants must have UHCL admission application on file
- Applicants must have GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants must be a Degree seeking new graduate and undergraduate international students
- Applicants must be a Degree seeking new non-Texas resident
List of Supporting Documents Needed:
- OIAP with official transcripts
- Confirmation of degrees or diplomas
Admission Requirements Needed:
Official SAT or ACT scores
Language Requirements Expected:
Applicants must demonstrate English Proficiency prior to admission
Scholarship Benefits to be Expected:
The University of Houston-Clear Lake will provide educational funding to student in the USA
Scholarship Application Procedures:
All applicants are recommended to enroll in the Graduate and Undergraduate Degree Program at the University.